● You've been trying to explain what you want and need from your husband but he doesn't seem to "get" it or take action.
● You have felt hurt, lonely, and resentful in your marriage, and you are ready to see real change and transformation in your relationship.
● You are SO tired of fighting with him or having those cold awkward silences, and you want to feel heard, respected, cherished and loved.
● You've tried to convince him to go to couple's counseling (or you tried it) and you haven't seen much improvement, and you are SO READY to finally enjoy a happy and emotionally intimate marriage.
1. You wake up in the morning to the smell of fresh coffee your husband made sure was set the night before, just because he knew you would love it.
2. As you roll over in bed, you realize that the resentment you had towards your husband has vanished. Instead, you feel EXCITED to be in the same room together, and you start the morning cuddling up with him in bed.
3. As he heads off for work, he kisses you tenderly, and says he'll give you a call later to see how you're doing. He knows just how HARD you work, balancing the home, kids, work, volunteering, and he wants you to know how much he appreciates you.
4. He offered to pick up dinner (or make it!) so you can relax and get some much needed "me" time. *Note...no arguments over spending money or "who does more."
5. As you retire to the couch, he puts his arm around you and you share with each other what was on your heart today. You just feel so connected to him!
In fact, you're in such a good mood, you might even be interested in you know what... and no I don't mean Netflix! ;)
Irene Alexander, Ph.D., C.L.C.ICF Certified Relationship Coach
THIS IS MY REALITY
Hi. I'm Irene.
I'm a Catholic wife and mom of six who transformed her relationship by tuning into how sexual difference works in the human heart.
When I was a young girl, I always dreamed of being loved as a bride--to be pursued, adored, and tenderly loved in marriage.
When I got married I knew that I did NOT want to spend lots of time and emotional energy fighting with my husband or compromising my heart and my dreams.
Most marriage books or programs weren't helpful because they never took seriously the ache I felt in my heart as a woman to be pursued and cherished, nor did they teach how a man most deeply feels his woman's love.
So I figured out a different way and the results are AMAZING, EASY and SO SO SWEET.
That's why I'm so passionate about helping other women have a happy and emotionally intimate marriage. I want to show you how to do the exact same thing!
Online Marriage Coaching Program for Women
STEP 1 - Eliminate the Drama & Get More of What You Want
This is all about communicating your needs and desires in a way that influences his heart so he’s inspired to respond to you (while also giving up the “communication” that drives him away). This strategy saves you SO MUCH time and cuts out needless drama so your husband listens carefully to you and uses the best of his mind and heart to come through for you.
STEP 2 - Learn How Your Man Feels Loved
...aaaand you also love him in the way he most yearns to be loved as a man! This is where you get the exact strategy for coming up with awesome solutions to your conflicts, so you NEVER FIGHT AGAIN (yes, you heard me correctly). The best part? You both fulfill each other’s heart effortlessly.
STEP 3 - Increase Tenderness & Emotional Intimacy
Every woman yearns to be tenderly loved. Every woman yearns for emotional intimacy. (That’s already half the reason you said “I do.”) In Step 3 of the process, you will learn what exactly moves your husband to caress you with tenderness so you feel like you’re falling in love with him all over again.
We’ll also show you how to cultivate emotional safety, so he feels free to share his heart with you. (YES!)
"Tenderness is the ability to feel with and for the whole person. This is the kind of tenderness a woman expects from a man and she has a special right to it in marriage."
Pope John Paul II